Renaissance Numérique launches a new Franco-German cycle, in partnership with two other European think tanks, EuropaNova (French) et Das Progressive Zentrum (German), to reflect upon and discuss the strategy for the digital technologies in the European Union. As a concrete realization of this partnership, the think tanks are launching a common series of conferences in both France and Germany: “EU Digital Challenges”.
[1st debate] Artificial Intelligence: how to support the European voice in the global race?
July 11, 6:30pm to 8pm, in Paris
Compulsory registration - Limited number of available places
- Henri Isaac, President, Renaissance Numérique
- Denis Simonneau, President, Europanova
- Cédric Villani, Member of Assemblée nationale, LREM.
- Anke Domscheit-Berg, Member of the German Bundestag, DIE LINKE.
- Laurence Devillers, Professor at Paris-Sorbonne IV University - LIMSI-CNRS.
- Marc Mossé, Senior director EU government affairs, Microsoft Europe.
- Max Neufeind, Policy advisor on strategy and digital transformation, German Federal Ministry of Finance.
This debate will be held in English.